*Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* We are not able to refund your membership due to a show cancellation as membership is non-refundable and a separate product with its own benefits distinct from tickets to a show.
* Only one (1) membership is allowed per person. If one person is found to have multiple memberships, these memberships will be cancelled without a refund.
* Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred. If a member is found to be selling his/her membership, the membership(s) will be cancelled without a refund.
* Memberships are valid for one (1) year from newal date. An email reminder will be sent out 30 days prior to your membership expiring. If you choose not to renew your membership will be down-graded to a Free Get Your Wings account.
* Members must (i) provide Aero Force One with accurate and complete billing information including legal name, address, telephone number, and credit card/billing information, and (ii) report to Aero Force One all changes to this information within thirty (30) days of the change. Members may update their information with Aero Force One in My Account section of www.AeroForceOne.com or by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service department at 508-791-3807.
*The membership subscription fee represents the price of the membership subscription and NOT the price of complimentary membership items or services, which will be included free with the purchase of the membership subscription.
* Members are responsible for any charges to their account and in order to avoid the full fee for renewing your membership, you must cancel your membership before the new 12-month period begins. In the event your credit card is inactive, a Customer Service representative will contact you for updated credit card information.
* All membership fees are subject to change upon notice from Aeroforceone.com. Aeroforceone.com will provide you with reasonable notice of such change. Memberships are valid for 1 year from the time of sign up. Example, you purchase a membership on January 1, 2008 your membership will expire on January 1, 2009. We do not do automatic renewals. Aeroforceone.com will email you 30 days before expiration and at this time you will have the option of renewing your membership online for another year.
* Any behavior that is detrimental to Aerosmith, Aero Force One, Rag Doll Merchandising, Inc., PAID, Inc, any employees affiliated with either, or any member of Aero Force One will not be tolerated and including but not limited to (1) profanity or obscenities; (2) libel, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful mail, email, telephone conversations, message board postings, or personal confrontations (3) displaying any personal information about oneself or that of another including but not limited to address and telephone number. Any abuse of this policy will be grounds for revoking a membership without a refund.
* WE reserve the right to revoke a membership to Aero Force One without providing a refund, at any time, if, in our sole determination of WE determine a member has violated a term or condition of these policies.
*In consideration for being a member of Aero Force One, participating in any and all Aero Force One contests, promotions, purchasing concert tickets and attending and/or fan experiences, you agree to authorize US to use your name, voice, portrait and likeness, including, any statements, interviews or performances of you in any video, recorded, filmed, taped, and/or photographed material created by US in connection with the Aero Force One membership contest, promotion, concert ticket purchase and attendance and/or fan experience (collectively referred to as “the Work”). WE have the right to use the Work for any purpose, including but not limited to any related advertisement, promotion and publicity for us, and to exhibit, produce, broadcast, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Work in whole or in part, through any and all means and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world into perpetuity. WE shall have the right to edit, modify, add to and/or delete any or all of the material contained in the Work, including that material which contains the your name, voice, portrait and likeness, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you shall not receive any compensation whatsoever in connection with your services and performances in connection with or as part of the Work, the use and exploitation of the Work or the exercise of the rights granted herein.
*If there is a problem with your subscription, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-791-3807.
*Aero Force One sells various Aerosmith and Aero Force One merchandise from www.aeroforceone.com (hereinafter “Merchandise”). Purchases may be made online ax with a valid credit card. Aero Force One accepts Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. *WE will accept merchandise items for return within 30 days of purchase provided the item is unused, unopened and in brand new condition. For wearable merchandise, items that have been washed or worn may not be returned. For non-wearable merchandise, including CDs, cassettes, DVDs, or videos, Aero Force One will not accept for return any packaged item after it has been opened. There are no refunds or returns for digital downloads; all such sales are final. There may be a cancellation/return fee plus shipping and handling for all returns. Shipping non-refundable. Aero Force One is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
*Please allow for 2 weeks for shipping of your Merchandise and up to 7 weeks for international store orders. If one or more items from your order are out of stock, or if an item that you ordered becomes discontinued prior to delivery, WE will notify you via e-mail. If an item is backordered, you have the option of holding your entire order until the backordered item arrives, or you can request a credit for the back ordered item and have the rest of your order shipped.
*In accordance with state law, WE may be required to charge sales tax on certain Merchandise orders shipped within the state of Massachusetts. Sales tax is applied to the total amount of the order, which includes shipping and handling charges.
Special terms apply to ticket sales, so where there is a conflict or inconsistency between this Ticket Sales section and any other sections of our policies, the policies stated in this section will apply to ticket sales.
*When Aerosmith is touring, Aero Force One will do its best to secure and sell an allotment of tickets to AF1 members in advance of public ticket sales. All-Access Level Members of AF1 only are eligible to purchase tickets via AF1. There is no guarantee that there will be enough tickets for all of the All-Access Level Members of AF1, so be sure to order early.
*Tickets may be purchased online only with a valid credit card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express). If you have problems purchasing online, you may contact email@example.com or call 508-791-3807 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m..
*Aero Force One does not set venue ticket prices, the number of tickets AF1 gets or determine locations of AF1 seating. WE cannot guarantee that seats will be available to every AF1 member nor can WE guarantee AF1 seat locations nor changes to venue production which may affect seat locations. WE do our best to secure as many of the best seats possible from the promoter. Any available tickets will be made available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and WE do not warrant that tickets will be available for every concert date.
* There can be no seniority upgrades between ticket locations that have different face values of tickets. In these instances this will be noted in the description of the given ticket package.
* If there is a section that you do NOT want to sit in, make a note in your order, or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-791-3807 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
*All ticket sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted. Carefully review your event selection and the approximate location of your seats from our venue maps at the time of purchase. All tickets purchased from Aero Force One include all service, processing and service fees EXCEPT shipping where applicable. Please note that the “Face Value” of the ticket does not include any service, processing, or other fees which may have been incurred by Aero Force One.
*Please note that for some ticket packages, the tickets will NOT be shipped and will instead be held at the AF1 will call window on the night of the show.
*If your tickets are to be shipped, you should receive them at least two weeks prior to the date of the show. If you have not received your tickets at this time, first check aeroforceone.com for updates on shipment information prior to contacting us as this is the most up to date and accurate information. If you do not see any shipping updates on the website, please contact us at email@example.com or at 508-791-3807 no later than 72 hours prior to the show to ensure we can help you. It is your responsibility to notify AF1 if you move or need the tickets sent to an alternative address at least 3 weeks prior to the show. If WE feel in our sole discretion that WE cannot ensure delivery at least 48 hours prior to a show, WE reserve the right to place tickets at Will Call and will refund shipping charges. Unless noted otherwise, all international orders will be placed at Will Call.
*If your tickets are to be held at “Will-Call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office usually opens sixty (60) minutes before show time. AF1 may have its own window next to the regular Will-Call and WE will send an email notifying as well as post specific information about what time the AF1 Will- Call will be open. If you do not arrive by the time AF1 Will-Call closes, WE cannot guarantee you will receive your tickets. You must have a valid photo ID with you for identification at will call. The box office will not release tickets if the name on the ID does not match the ticket list provided by AF1. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation.
*In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, PAID, Inc will make every effort to email you and/or post on aeroforceone.com information about the cancelled or postponed shows. Please make sure you check the site before you leave to attend the show. If a show is postponed, your tickets will be valid for the newly scheduled show and WE do not offer refunds for rescheduled shows. If you cannot attend the newly scheduled show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-791-3807. If the show is cancelled, WE will issue you a refund for the face value of the ticket and for shipping costs if the tickets have not been shipped. Refund policies for any fan experience are covered in the Fan Experiences section below. All service, convenience and processing fees are non-refundable, as the services for those fees would have already been incurred. If the tickets have been shipped, no refund on shipping costs will be provided. Cancelled and/or postponed shows are out of our control. While WE regret the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, WE will not be held responsible for any costs or damages you may occur due to the postponement or cancellation of shows. We are not able to refund your membership due to a show cancellation as membership is non-refundable and a separate product with its own benefits distinct from tickets to a show.
*WE will not be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by you while attending any show with tickets you purchased via AF1.
*Tickets purchased through Aero Force One are intended for personal use only. WE do not allow the resale of any tickets. If you are found to be reselling or brokering tickets that you purchased through AF1 for profit, WE reserve the right to cancel your ticket order and any other ticket orders you may have with AF1. If WE elect to cancel your order, WE will issue you a refund for the face value of the tickets only.
*By placing your order for tickets, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms set forth herein.
VIP Ticket Packages Sold Via a Third Party Ticketing Agencies:
The Official Aero Force One Fan Club may offer VIP Ticket packages for sale via third party ticketing agencies. Purchases made through any third party ticketing agencies their ticketing polices apply.
Beginning in 2012 VIP ticketing will have some new enhancements and features - AND seniority DOES matter! AF1 will be offering VIP ticket packages for sale via Ticketmaster.com/LiveNation.com for all Aerosmith concert dates being sold at those locations. All VIP ticket packages being sold via Ticketmaster.com/LiveNation.com, will be available via a unique code to each All Access fan club member and you will be able to select your seat (where available). AF1 will email All Access members a unique code that will allow All Access members to participate in the presale for VIP ticket packages. Presales for All Acess fan club members will be broken down by seniority and offered at specific times throughout day one of presales. Here’s a breakdown of how it will work:
DAY ONE OF PRESALES:
- Members with 20+ years seniority will have access to the presale from 9am to 9pm (local venue time)
- Members with 10+ years seniority will have access to the presale from 12pm to 9pm
- Members with 2+ years seniority will have access to the presale from 3pm to 9pm
- Members with less than 2 years of seniority will have access to the presale from 6pm to 9pm
DAY TWO OF PRESALES:
- VIP ticket packages will be available to All Access fan club members and open to the general public beginning at 10am venue local time.
Not an All Access member? To join, click HERE.
*Fan experiences that Aero Force One may sell from time to time are non-refundable and non-transferable fan club packages offered through Aero Force One (hereinafter “Experiences”). Purchases are on a first come first served basis.
*Only an actual member (All-Access Level) of Aero Force One may purchase these AF1 offers. When Aerosmith is touring, Aero Force One may sell an allotment of Experiences to members of the Fan Club and does not permit members to resell their Experiences once they are purchased. Only purchasers who consent to the Experience Waiver may participate.
*If a member is found re-selling and/or auctioning the Experience for his/her own financial benefit that member will be asked to remove the package immediately and their membership will be terminated without the return of their membership fee and the Experience and Ticket purchased will be invalidated and not honored at the venue. If the Experience and/or ticket has already been purchased, then a refund will be issued only for the face value of the ticket.
*Meet and greets with the band are not offered or guaranteed with the purchase of a fan experience unless otherwise described in the specific offering.
*Specific details and information on each specific Experience will be described in detail under the information section of such Experience. WE do not guarantee any other services or benefits other than that described.
*If your Experience includes tickets to an Aerosmith show, and the show is postponed, the Experience will be good for the new show date. WE will email and post on aeroforceone.com information about new dates and procedures for the details of the rescheduled Experience. If the show is cancelled, WE will issue you a refund for the face value of the ticket and any refundable costs to Aero Force One. Some of the costs may be non-refundable such as hotel and products already ordered. WE will do our best to refund as much as possible from the Experience. All service and processing fees are not refundable, as the services for those fees have already been incurred.
Disabled Seating/Wheelchair Accommodations
Please note, if you need special accommodations for seating due to a wheelchair or a disability, please let us know by calling Customer Service at 508-791-3807, or emailing email@example.com. We cannot be responsible for the ability to accommodate your needs if we are not informed in advance of the show. With notice, we will do our best to try and accommodate your needs, but you acknowledge and agree that depending on the availability of disabled patron seating at a particular venue, we may be unable to offer you seats in the same rows or sections as those advertised with the AF1 Fan Club Presales (i.e. Premium, Top Spot, Sweet Spot, Ultra Sweet Spot, and Wheels Up). Typically, wheelchair seating is designated by the venues. In addition, please be aware that the backstage tour portion of the Ultra Sweet Spot includes aspects of the tour which may not be wheelchair-accessible. You acknowledge and agree that if you purchase an Ultra Sweet Spot package, you may not be able to participate in all of the backstage tour.
*Our customer service office is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday ET. Should you have any questions regarding your merchandise order, please call us at 508-791-3807 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or regular mail at 40 Washington St. Suite 3000 Westborough, MA 01581 Attn: AF1 Customer Service.
Changes to Purchasing Policies
*PAID, Inc. (“WE”) may occasionally update these Purchasing Terms. When WE do, WE will also revise the "last updated" date at the bottom of the Purchasing Terms. You understand that PAID, Inc reserves the right to make these changes and that you are responsible for regularly reviewing this Purchasing Terms, as posted on this Web site. Continued access to, or use of, the Aero Force One website after any such change shall constitute your consent to such change.