Thursday, October 2, 2008
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Coming This Month
Aspyr Media has announced work on Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for Mac, a stand alone musical rhythm game which lets players play as virtual versions of the band. It features over 40 songs including 25 Aerosmith master tracks.
GH: Aerosmith will initially be offered as a software only release, allowing Guitar Hero III owners to use their existing USB guitars. For those who haven't purchased GH III yet Aspyr plans to release a Guitar Hero bundle featuring Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and one USB guitar.
Unleash Your Inner Rock Legend, The Aerosmith Way
Introducing for PC and Mac the first game built around the legendary music of America’s Greatest Rock ‘N Roll Band. Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® lets gamers Rise to Rock Royalty and become the “Bad Boys of Boston” themselves. Light up the stage and jam with more than 40 of the best Rock tracks of all time, including Aerosmith’s greatest hits and chart-topping singles from some of the world’s best bands.
• More than 40 playable songs
• Shred 25 of Aerosmith’s master tracks
• Play as virtual versions of Joe Perry (guitar), Brad Whitford (guitar), or Tom Hamilton (bass), along with vocalist Steven Tyler and drummer Joey Kramer, and experience Aerosmith’s rise to fame through venues from historical moments during the band’s illustrious career
• Perform songs from musical legends such as Lenny Kravitz, Run DMC and Stone Temple Pilots
• Rock out offline or shred with friends via the Internet
• Stand-alone game does not require the original Guitar Hero III game to play
Operating System: 10.4.11 (Tiger), 10.5.4 (Leopard)
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 7.1 GB + 1 GB Swap File
Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 7300
Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
Media Required: DVD -ROM
Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Official Guitar Hero 3 X-plorer Guitar Controller
Internet (TCP/IP) or LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
Internet play requires broadband connection
CPU Speed: 2.33 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is planned for release this month and will cost $39.99. The Guitar Hero bundle will sell for $79.99. Follow the links below for more information.